Sila Ambil Perhatian!!

Drop Me A Click

Your Ad Here

Join Me.. Sekali Login Dapat Rm0.50

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Life Suck

Categories:

Well,Life is difficult. The fallacious thought is that we can change that. In accepting that life indeed is difficult, we begin to make it less painful...not less difficult. Accept that life is full of difficulty and choose the religion, belief system, or substance to ingest to decrease the pain; that is after all what the rest of us do. Life DOES suck, deal with it.But... the problem in how??Do you have an idea?Who can give me an idea? I Need To Think it Myself? ohh.. Hell No!! I Have No Idea With This Life..

I Even Can Walk?Can`t!!But guess what, for the most part ITS NOT OUR FAULT! I got so many trouble before..but guess what ITS NOT MY FAULT!!.. Just Looking at This pic.. Who Did This To Me??
P/s I Found This Pic Over The Internet.. Please Dont Do This!!

Listen to me, for God’s sake!

Well, lets just say that it has something to do with miscommunication. If one party talks, you’ll expect the other party to listen, right? But when the other party talks, by the least of courtesy of course you have to listen too.We All are belongs to god..

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "My Life Suck"

Post a Comment

Rojaksite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Drop Me A Click Here

Your Ad Here